Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Time Blogger

I'm excited to have a blog after numerous people have asked me about my crazy plant strong eating.  It is a continual quest to prepare food that is tasty and nutritious and that makes me forget that I'm not eating meat!  I've been eating this way for over 3 weeks now and have been successful with the occasional fish entree when I have been at places that are not plant strong.  I workout every day (and most days do 2 workouts a day) so getting the proper nutrition is important.  Since focusing on my new way of eating, I have felt great!  Please know that I'm not a nutritionist and am a work in progress. :)  I just want to impact others and encourage those who want to eat to live and not live to eat!  Check periodically for recipes that I've tried and I will give feedback on how it tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment