by: vegetariantimes.com
Serves 4
This dish is delicious! It takes under 30 minutes to prepare. I made a few adjustments. I didn't have sherry so I used Apple Cider Vinegar. If you make this adjustment, reduce the amount of vinegar to half of the amount (1/8 cup). Then add 1/8 cup water. I also used baby bella mushrooms because that's what I had and it worked perfectly! I didn't have carrots so I just omitted them. Otherwise, I followed the recipe and it came out great! I also doubled the recipe because I have big eaters in my family! Enjoy!
Sauce
2 Tbs. cornstarch
1 Tbs. chili paste with garlic
¼ cup tamari or soy sauce
¼ cup sherry
1 tsp. sugar
1 lb. extra-firm tofu, drained
1 Tbs. vegetable oil
8 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced (3 cups)
5 to 6 cups tiny broccoli florets (from 1 bunch broccoli)
2 medium carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
Make sauce: In small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup water and stir until smooth. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Set aside.
Cut tofu into 1/2 slices and pat very dry. Then cut into 1/2-inch cubes and pat dry again. In large nonstick wok or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking. Add tofu and stir-fry until deeply golden all over, about 2 minutes. Transfer tofu to plate.
Add mushrooms to wok and stir-fry until they begin to release juices, about 2 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots, and pour in 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook until broccoli is tender but still bright green, about 5 minutes.
Return tofu to wok and toss to mix. Stir sauce once and quickly add to wok. Stir until sauce thickens, about 15 seconds. Serve right away over hot rice.
Jackpot City Casino Site - LuckyClub Live
ReplyDeleteJackpot City offers more than 400 online casino games, from slots and video poker to baccarat, blackjack, roulette and 카지노사이트luckclub more. Join now and get a huge
y8 เป็นผู้เผยแพร่เกมและก็ผู้พัฒนาเกม แพลตฟอร์ม Y8 เป็นโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์กที่มีผู้เล่น 30 ล้านคนและก็กำลังเติบโต พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์กับพวกเราได้ทุกที่ทุกๆเมื่อนิยมได้เงินจริง
ReplyDeletepg slot.co ค่ายน้องใหม่ พีจีสล็อต ส่งตรงจากแดนผู้ดีอังกฤษ พร้อมให้บริการแก่ผู้เล่นและนักพนันชาวไทยทุกคนแล้ว พบกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่เล่นได้ผ่าน เว็บไซต์เกมสล็อตออนไลน์
ReplyDeleteReaders searching for cricbet99 upi withdrawal may want information about payment processing and withdrawal procedures. A useful blog can explain the importance of checking supported payment methods, account verification requirements, processing conditions, and applicable limits. Users should carefully confirm payment details before submitting a withdrawal request and keep transaction information secure. Processing times can vary depending on circumstances. Clear and accurate information helps readers understand cricbet99 upi withdrawal without creating unrealistic expectations about payment speed or availability.
ReplyDeleteThe phrase Reddy book blue can appear in many discussions related to cricket, sports, and online account services. A detailed blog post can help readers understand the terminology, available features, and general account-management process. It is especially useful when information is presented clearly for beginners who may not be familiar with different sports-market terms. Readers should also pay attention to account security, applicable rules, and responsible participation. Practical explanations can make the subject easier to understand without creating unrealistic expectations about sports outcomes.
ReplyDeleteThe keyword 99 exch is useful for discussions about sports betting, account access, and common online betting terminology. Readers may appreciate an article that explains registration, login, sports markets, and basic account-management procedures without making exaggerated claims. Security should also be emphasized, especially when users are handling account credentials or personal information. Understanding the applicable rules and potential financial risks is important before participating. A clear and informative discussion can help beginners become more familiar with the subject and its terminology.
ReplyDelete